What is the Grand County Colorado Tourism Board (GCCTB)?
- Mission Statement: “The Grand County Colorado Tourism Board, through cooperative countywide efforts, will promote and market all tourism resources of Grand County."
- A non-profit organization with representatives appointed by the Grand County Board of Commissioners.
- Organization structure:
- 12 member volunteer Board of Directors:
- Four members from the 3-Lakes District
- Four members from the Mainstem District
- Four members from the Fraser Valley District
- Administration-Outreach-Sales (contractor)
- Marketing (contractor)
- Public Relations (contractor)
- The board operates through funds generated by the Lodging Tax of 1.8%, paid by visitors staying in lodging properties, excluding the “Town of Winter Park”. Grand County taxpayers do not pay for tourism board expenditures. Additional funding comes through grants from the Colorado Tourism Office and website advertising.
- The goal of GCCTB is to drive tourism to Grand County and increase bookings through chambers, lodging properties, activity vendors and other tourism entities.
Sales & Outreach
Miles Media – Karen Ruby
Grand County Colorado Tourism Board
P.O. Box 131
Granby, CO 80446